Saturday, January 26, 2008

"the child has grown, the dream is gone"

Here I am, finally jumping into the fray that is the blogosphere. No congratulations just yet. Give me a week and I bet I can torque enough people off to get me hacked into oblivion.

How many times in our experiences have lies been the death of a relationship?

"I promise, I'll pay you right back"

"I don't know who _________ is" (insert woman's name)

"I haven't been seeing someone else"

"This is my last drink, ever"

"I'll just put it in a little bit"

and who could forget:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Now get all of your favorite lies, misleading statements, and fabrications from one source, the U.S. Government. We've been in the business of misleading the public for over 200 years, but we've never offered anything like this before! You'll get not 500, not 700, not 800 but 935 lies! You heard right. 935 untruths in about 2 years. We used to spread out the lies over time, but since we realized that the country is just a bunch of mindless sheep roaming around, we decided it would be better to deal in bulk.

Ok, I'm going to stop right there. I think you get my point. I thought since this would be my first blog I would try to remain professional and not use profanity which I am sometimes prone to do....


Aw fuck it!!!!!

I am so sick and fucking tired about someone telling me I am not a Patriot because I don't support the war! A war we were lied to about to get our support. A war that the administration lied to fucking Congress about to get the support. A war that the admnistration lied to the entire world about, but nobody believed any part of that shit except for Great Britain. 935 FUCKING LIES!!!!

We have deteriorated into a nation of overfed cattle, looking dumbfounded at the rest of the world, wondering why they don't like us anymore. Cowering and huddling together like a bunch of whipped puppies, waiting for the next beating from our sadistic..... oooh look -- a ball!!

At some point, a lot of people looked at the crap they were feeding us and decided to speak out against the war. And look what happens to you if you do and you have any kind of notoriety. "He's just a priviliged Liberal who happens to be a movie star, but that doesn't make him an expert on lies from the government." Doesn't it?

See above.....

1 comment:

Defiantly Damned said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It's about damn time you get your butt in here... I'm proud of you.

Rant on, man, rant on.